Cardiovascular, Preventive Medicine, and Primary Care Update: Advances in Cardiac Failure Management
- Management of Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction: A Review
- Combined Angiotensin Receptor/Neprilysin Inhibitors: A Review of the New Paradigm in the Management of Chronic Heart Failure
- Current Attitudes on Cardiac Devices in Heart Failure: A Review
- Should ß-Blockers Be Used in Patients With Heart Failure and Atrial Fibrillation?
- Multidisciplinary Management of Chronic Heart Failure: Principles and Future Trends
- Latest Developments in Heart Transplantation: A Review