Geriatric Therapeutics Update
Kenneth Boockvar, MD
- Neurotoxicity with Antimicrobials in the Elderly: A Review
- Palliative Care as a Primary Therapeutic Approach in Advanced Dementia: A Narrative Review
- Depression, Coronary Artery Disease, and Physical Activity: How Much Exercise Is Enough?
- Addressing Depression in a Long-term Care Setting: A Phase II Pilot of Problem-solving Treatment
- Patient-level Medication Regimen Complexity in Older Adults With Depression
- Benzodiazepine and Sedative-hypnotic Use Among Older Seriously Ill Veterans: Choosing Wisely?
- Opioid Interruptions, Pain, and Withdrawal Symptoms in Nursing Home Residents