Geriatric Therapeutics Update: Anesthesia and Perioperative Care in Older Adults
- Perioperative Cognitive Protection—Cognitive Exercise and Cognitive Reserve (The Neurobics Trial): A Single-blind Randomized Trial
- Postanesthesia Care for the Elderly Patient
- Preoperative Cognitive and Frailty Screening in the Geriatric Surgical Patient: A Narrative Review
- Propofol Use in the Elderly Population: Prevalence of Overdose and Association With 30-Day Mortality
- The Association of Brain MRI Characteristics and Postoperative Delirium in Cardiac Surgery Patients
- Can Intraoperative Processed EEG Predict Postoperative Cognitive Dysfunction in the Elderly?