Pharmacoeconomics, Outcomes, and Health Policy Update
- Consolidated Health Economic Evaluation Reporting Standards (CHEERS) Statement
- Comparative-Effectiveness Research to Aid Population Decision Making by Relating Clinical Outcomes and Quality-Adjusted Life Years
- Comparative-Effectiveness Research: Does It Matter?
- Medicare Part D Research Highlights and Policy Updates, 2013: Impact and Insights
- Academic Centers Play a Vital Role in the Study of Drug Safety and Effectiveness
- Patient-Reported Outcomes: Current Perspectives and Future Directions