This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Therapeutics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Drug utilization patterns and outcomes associated with in-hospital treatment with risperidone or olanzapine.Clin Ther. 1998; 20: 1203-1217
- November 16, 1998 Minutes of Code of Conduct Committee Meeting.
- Pharmacare Drug Benefit 1997–1998. British Columbia Ministry of Health and Ministry Responsible for Seniors.(Accessed) Pharmacare Web site, British Columbia, CanadaJanuary 10, 1999
- Minimum expected cell size requirements for the Mantel-Haenszel one degree of freedom chi-square test and related rapid procedure.Am J Epidemiol. 1980; 112: 129-134
- Antidepressant selection and use and health care expenditures: An empirical approach.PharmacoEconomics. 1998; 13: 435-448
- Psychiatric resource use under usual care conditions: What is the cost of risperidone's benefits?.in: Poster presented at: 151st Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association, Toronto, CanadaMay 30–June 4, 1998
- Clinical and economic outcomes of olanzapine compared with haloperidol for schizophrenia: Results from a randomized clinical trial.PharacoEconomics. 1999; 15: 469-480
- Double-blind comparison of olanzapine versus risperidone in the treatment of schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1997; 17: 407-418
- Resource use and quality of life of olanzapine compared with risperidone from an international randomized clinical trial.in: Poster presented at:11th Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology, Paris, FranceOctober 31–November 4, 1998
- Costs of novel antipsychotics in clinical practice.in: Poster presented at: 151st Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association, Toronto, CanadaMay 30–June 4, 1998
- Pharmacoeconomic comparisons of risperidone and olanzapine during acute treatment of schizophrenia.in: Poster presented at: 151st Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association, Toronto, CanadaMay 30–June 4, 1998
- A dose-outcome analysis of risperidone use in the Maryland State Mental Health System.in: Poster presented at: 151st Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association, Toronto, CanadaMay 30–June 4, 1998
- Cost of relapse in schizophrenia.Schizophr Bull. 1995; 21: 419-429
- Use of health care resources by patients treated with risperidone versus other antipsychotic agents.in: Poster presented at: XXIst Congress of the Collegium Internationale Neuro-Psychopharmacologicum, Glasgow, ScotlandJuly 12–16, 1998
© 1999 Published by Elsevier Inc.