This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Therapeutics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Intravenous immunoglobulin for the prevention of infection of chronic lymphocytic leukemia.NEJM. 1988; 319: 902-907
- Consensus on diagnosis and management of primary antibody deficiencies.BMJ. 1994; 308: 581-585
- Non-A non-B hepatitis occurring in agammaglobulinaemic patients after intravenous immunoglobulin.Lancet. 1984; 2: 1062-1064
- Transmission of non-A, non-B hepatitis by pH4-treated intravenous immunoglobulin.Vox Sang. 1989; 57: 15-18
Healey CJ, Watson J, Durridge M, et al. Treatment of acute hepatitic C with alpha interferon in agammaglobulinaemia. Gastroenterology. In press.
- Outbreak of acute hepatitis C following intravenous immunoglobulin therapy.Hepatology. 1994; 20 (Abstract): 249A
© 1996 Published by Elsevier Inc.