Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Direct oral anticoagulants: evidence and unresolved issues.Lancet. 2020; 396: 1767-1776
- Direct oral anticoagulants: a quick guide.Eur Cardiol. 2017; 12: 40-45
- Using direct oral anticoagulants in patients with atrial fibrillation: assessment, monitoring and treatment reversal.Eur Cardiol. 2016; 11: 118-122
- Rivaroxaban versus warfarin in nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365 (2011): 883-891
Granger CB, Alexander JH, McMurray JJ, et al. Apixaban versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation. N Engl J Med. 365:981–92.
- Dabigatran versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 1139-1151
- Trials of novel oral anticoagulants for stroke prevention in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation.Curr Cardiol Rev. 2014; 10: 297-302
- Efficacy and safety of direct oral anticoagulants approved for cardiovascular indications: systematic review and meta-analysis.PLoS One. 2018; 13e0197583
- Comparative effectiveness and safety of direct oral anticoagulants: overview of systematic reviews.Drug Saf. 2019; 42: 1409-1422
- Comparative effectiveness and safety of direct oral anticoagulants in patients with atrial fibrillation: a systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies.Drug Saf. 2019; 42: 1135-1148
- Rivaroxaban vs. warfarin in Japanese patients with atrial fibrillation – the J-ROCKET AF study.Circ J. 2012; 76: 2104-2111
Xarelto® (Rivaroxaban). Australian Product Information. Available online at: https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default/files/auspar-rivaroxaban-191022-pi.pdf.
Pradaxa - summary of product characteristics (2022). Available online at: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/pradaxa-epar-product-information_en.pdf.
Eliquis - summary of product characteristics (2022). Available online at: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/eliquis-epar-product-information_en.pdf.
- A basic study design for expedited safety signal evaluation based on electronic healthcare data.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2010; 19: 858-868
- A new method of classifying prognostic comorbidity in longitudinal studies: development and validation.J Chronic Dis. 1987; 40: 373-383
- Issues in geriatric care: falls.FP Essent. 2018; 468: 18-25
- Medication use and risk of falls among nursing home residents: a retrospective cohort study.Int J Clin Pharm. 2017; 39: 408-415
- Reducing fall risk in the elderly: risk factors and fall prevention, a systematic review.Minerva Med. 2014; 105: 275-281
- Drug-related falls in older patients: implicated drugs, consequences, and possible prevention strategies.Ther Adv Drug Saf. 2013; 4: 147-154
- Risk of falls in chronic kidney disease.J Frailty Sarcopenia Falls. 2017; 2: 33-38
- Falls and cancer.Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2020; 32: 569-578
- Falling risk in patients with end-stage knee osteoarthritis.Clin Rheumatol. 2021; 40: 3-9
- Glaucoma and quality of life: fall and driving risk.Curr Opin Ophthalmol. 2018; 29: 135-140
- Geriatric pharmacology: an update.Anesthesiol Clin. 2019; 37: 475-492
- Age-related changes in pharmacodynamics: focus on drugs acting on central nervous and cardiovascular systems.Curr Drug Metab. 2011; 12: 611-620
Council for International Organizations of Medical Sciences (CIOMS) (2010) Practical aspects of signal detection in pharmacovigilance. Report of CIOMS Working Group VIII, Geneva. Available online at: https://cioms.ch/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/WG8-Signal-Detection.pdf.
- Data mining on electronic health record databases for signal detection in pharmacovigilance: which events to monitor?.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2009; 18: 1176-1184
- Postmarketing safety surveillance: where does signal detection using electronic healthcare records fit into the big picture?.Drug Saf. 2013; 36: 183-197
- Comparison of logistic regression versus propensity score when the number of events is low and there are multiple confounders.Am J Epidemiol. 2003; 158: 280-287
- Propensity score methods gave similar results to traditional regression modeling in observational studies: a systematic review.J Clin Epidemiol. 2005; 58: 550-559