Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Applying dynamic simulation modeling methods in health care delivery research—the SIMULATE checklist: report of the ISPOR simulation modeling emerging good practices task force.Value Health J Int Soc Pharmacoeconomics Outcomes Res. 2015; 18: 5-16
HTA Core Model [EuNetHTA website]. Available at: https://www.eunethta.eu/hta-core-model, approximately May 2021.
- Resource modelling: the missing piece of the HTA jigsaw?.PharmacoEconomics. 2015; 33: 193-203
- Reorganizing patient care and workflow in the operating room: a cost-effectiveness study.Surgery. 2006; 139: 717-728
- Capacity constraints and cost-effectiveness: a discrete event simulation for drug-eluting stents.Med Decis Making. 2010; 30: 16-28
- The efficiency of increasing the capacity of physiotherapy screening clinics or traditional medical services to address unmet demand in orthopaedic outpatients: a practical application of discrete event simulation with dynamic queuing.Appl Health Econ Health Policy. 2016; 14: 479-491
- Discrete event simulation-based resource modelling in health technology assessment.PharmacoEconomics. 2017; 35: 989-1006
- Selecting a dynamic simulation modeling method for health care delivery research-part 2: report of the ISPOR Dynamic Simulation Modeling Emerging Good Practices Task Force.Value Health J Int Soc Pharmacoeconomics Outcomes Res. 2015; 18: 147-160
- Modeling using discrete event simulation: a report of the ISPOR-SMDM Modeling Good Research Practices Task Force–4.Value Health J Int Soc Pharmacoeconomics Outcomes Res. 2012; 15: 821-827
- An empirical comparison of Markov cohort modeling and discrete event simulation in a capacity-constrained health care setting.Eur J Health Econ HEPAC Health Econ Prev Care. 2017; 18: 33-47
- How the COVID-19 pandemic has influenced pediatric rheumatology practice: results of a global, cross-sectional, online survey.Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2020; 50: 1262-1268
- Delayed intravitreal anti-VEGF therapy for patients during the COVID-19 lockdown: an ethical endeavor.Clin Ophthalmol Auckl NZ. 2021; 15: 661-669
- Cancer therapy and treatments during COVID-19 era.Adv Biol Regul. 2020; 77100739
- Daratumumab monotherapy in patients with heavily pretreated relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma: final results from the phase 2 GEN501 and SIRIUS trials.Lancet Haematol. 2020; 7: e447-e455
- Daratumumab plus lenalidomide and dexamethasone for untreated myeloma.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 2104-2115
- Daratumumab plus bortezomib, melphalan, and prednisone for untreated myeloma.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 518-528
- Bortezomib, thalidomide, and dexamethasone with or without daratumumab before and after autologous stem-cell transplantation for newly diagnosed multiple myeloma (CASSIOPEIA): a randomised, open-label, phase 3 study.Lancet. 2019; 394: 29-38
- Subcutaneous versus intravenous daratumumab in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma (COLUMBA): a multicentre, open-label, non-inferiority, randomised, phase 3 trial.Lancet Haematol. 2020; 7: e370-e380
- Subcutaneous daratumumab plus standard treatment regimens in patients with multiple myeloma across lines of therapy (PLEIADES): an open-label Phase II study.Br J Haematol. 2021; 192: 869-878
- POSB72 Subcutaneous daratumumab in the treatment of multiple myeloma in Italy: a budget impact analysis.Value Health. 2022; 25: S74
- PCN82 budget impact analysis of subcutaneous daratumumab for the treatment of patients with multiple myeloma in Sweden.Value Health. 2020; 23: S436
Daratumumab [product information] [European Medicines Agency website]. Available at: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/darzalex-epar-product-information_it.pdf, approximately May 2021.
Kumar K, Facon T, Usmani S, Plesner T, Orlowski Z, Touzeau C, et al. Updated analysis of daratumumab plus lenalidomide and dexamethasone (D-Rd) versus lenalidomide and dexamethasone (Rd) in patients with transplant-ineligible newly diagnosed multiple myeloma (NDMM): the phase 3 Maia study [Blood online]. Available at: https://ash.confex.com/ash/2020/webprogram/Paper134847.html, approximately May 2021.
- Comparing medical utilization and cost outcomes in oral versus injectable immunotherapy users with chronic inflammatory joint and skin diseases.J Manag Care Spec Pharm. 2020; 26: 1246-1256
- Evaluating treatment patterns, relapses, healthcare resource utilization, and costs associated with disease-modifying treatments for multiple sclerosis in DMT-naïve patients.Clin Outcomes Res. 2021; 13: 65-75
- Potential cost savings owing to the route of administration of oncology drugs: a microcosting study of intravenous and subcutaneous administration of trastuzumab and rituximab in the Netherlands.Anticancer Drugs. 2018; 29: 791-801
- Cost minimization analysis of intravenous or subcutaneous trastuzumab treatment in patients with HER2-positive breast cancer in Ireland.Clin Breast Cancer. 2019; 19: e440-e451