Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dyslipidemia and risk of cardiovascular events in patients with atrial fibrillation treated with oral anticoagulation therapy: insights from the ARISTOTLE (apixaban for reduction in stroke and other thromboembolic events in atrial fibrillation) trial.J Am Heart Assoc. 2018; 7e007444
- Prevention of coronary heart disease with pravastatin in men with hypercholesterolemia.N Engl J Med. 1995; 333: 1301-1308
- Randomised trial of cholesterol lowering in 4444 patients with coronary heart disease: the Scandinavian Simvastatin Survival Study (4S).Lancet. 1994; 344 (8934): 1383-1389
- Low-density lipoproteins cause atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. 1. Evidence from genetic, epidemiologic, and clinical studies. A consensus statement from the European Atherosclerosis Society Consensus Panel.Eur Heart J. 2017; 38: 2459-2472
- Pitavastatin: an overview.Atheroscler Suppl. 2011; 12: 271-276
- Efficacy and safety of pitavastatin in Japanese patients with hypercholesterolemia: LIVES study and subanalysis.Expert Rev Cardiovasc Ther. 2011; 9: 555-562
- ESC/EAS Guidelines for the management of dyslipidaemias: the Task Force for the management of dyslipidaemias of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Atherosclerosis Society (EAS).Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 1769-1818
- 2019 ACC/AHA guideline on the primary prevention of cardiovascular disease: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines.Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2019; 74: 1376-1414
- Influence of previous statin therapy on cholesterol-lowering effect of ezetimibe.Korean Circ J. 2014; 44: 227-232
- Ezetimibe added to statin therapy after acute coronary syndromes.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 2387-2397
- Lifestyle and risk-factor management and use of drug therapies in coronary patients from 15 countries.Eur. Heart J. 2001; 22: 554-572
- Combination therapy of rosuvastatin and ezetimibe in patients with high cardiovascular risk.Clin. Ther. 2017; 39: 107-117
2020 US FDA approved label of LIPTRUZET®.
2020 US FDA approved label of VYTORIN®.
2021 US FDA approved label of ROSZET®.
- 2019 ESC/EAS Guidelines for the management of dyslipidaemias: lipid modification to reduce cardiovascular risk.Atherosclerosis. 2019; 290: 140-205
- The burden of cardiovascular disease in the elderly: morbidity, mortality, and costs.Clin Geriatr Med. 2009; 25: 563-577
- Statin therapy: review of safety and potential side effects.Acta Cardiol Sin. 2016; 32: 631
- Consensus on the statin of choice in patients with impaired glucose metabolism: results of the DIANA Study.Am J Cardiovasc Drugs. 2017; 17: 135-142
- Effects of a fixed-dose combination strategy on adherence and risk factors in patients with or at high risk of CVD: the UMPIRE randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2013; 310: 918-929