Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Defining and predicting “intrauterine fetal renal failure” in congenital lower urinary tract obstruction.Pediatric Nephrology (Berlin, Germany). 2016; 31: 605-612
- Ultrasound diagnosis of fetal renal abnormalities.Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology. 2014; 28: 403-415
- Anhydramnios in the setting of renal malformations: the National Institutes of Health Workshop Summary.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 131: 1069-1079
- Etiology and management of early pregnancy renal anhydramnios: is there a place for serial amnioinfusions?.Prenatal Diagnosis. 2020; 40: 528-537
- Amnioinfusions to treat early onset anhydramnios caused by renal anomalies: background and rationale for the renal anhydramnios fetal therapy trial.FDT. 2019; 45: 365-372
- Fetal and Neonatal Physiology E_Book.Elsevier Health Sciences, 2011
- Roehr CC. Cardiopulmonary changes with aeration of the newborn lung.Paediatr Respir Rev. 2015; 16: 147-150
- The effects of mechanical forces on fetal lung growth.Clin Perinatol. 1996; 23: 727-740
Percutaneous vesicoamniotic shunting versus conservative management for fetal lower urinary tract obstruction (PLUTO): a randomised trial | Elsevier Enhanced Reader [Internet]. [cited 2020 Nov 20]. Available from: https://reader.elsevier.com/reader/sd/pii/S0140673613609927?token=93FC3C063FA7257F8DFBF3A7C6A41240C34A5F0260D9E9C3A52D3D439BB8CC742E98FC75E899C00143B4FF8D03EED17D.
- Fetal cystoscopy and vesicoamniotic shunting in lower urinary tract obstruction: long-term outcome and current technical limitations.FDT. 2020; 47: 74-83
- Successful in utero intervention for bilateral renal agenesis.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 124: 413-415
- Five-month survival of neonate after serial amnioinfusions for fetal bilateral renal agenesis [18D].Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 127: 39S
- Serial amnioinfusions for fetal pulmonary palliation in fetuses with renal failure.J Matern Fetal Neonat Med. 2017; 30: 174-176
- Unilateral and bilateral renal agenesis in monoamniotic twins.J Pediatr. 1974; 84: 236-238
- Monoamniotic twin discordant for bilateral renal agenesis with normal pulmonary function.Urology. 2004; 64: 589
- Normal pulmonary function in a monoamniotic twin discordant for bilateral renal agenesis: report and review.Am J Med Genet. 1997; 73: 76-79
- Prenatal and postnatal findings in monochorionic, monoamniotic twins discordant for bilateral renal agenesis-dysgenesis (perinatal lethal renal disease).J Urol. 1994; 151: 1034-1035
Congresswoman's “Miracle Baby” Gets a Kidney – from her Dad! | PEOPLE.com [Internet]. [cited 2020 Oct 15]. Available from: https://people.com/celebrity/congresswomans-miracle-baby-gets-a-kidney-from-her-dad/.
Use of an Amnioport to Maintain Amniotic Fluid Volume in Fetuses with Oligohydramnios Secondary to Lower Urinary Tract Obstruction or Fetal Renal Anomalies - Abstract - Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy 2017, Vol. 41, No. 1 - Karger Publishers [Internet]. [cited 2020 Nov 17]. Available from: https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/445946.
- Contemporary outcomes of patients with isolated bilateral renal agenesis with and without fetal intervention.Fetal Diagn Ther. 2020; 47: 675-681
- Response to “Contemporary Outcomes of Patients with Isolated Bilateral Renal Agenesis with and without Fetal Intervention” by RAFT Investigators.FDT. 2020; 47: 785-786
- Ethical considerations concerning amnioinfusions for treating fetal bilateral renal agenesis.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 131: 130-134
- Amniotic fluid clara cell protein concentration in normal pregnancy, a marker of fetal airway growth or fetal lung maturation?.J Perinatol. 2001; 21: 516-520
- Testing for fetal lung maturation: a biochemical “window” to the developing fetus.Clin Lab Med. 2003; 23: 361-383
Biochemical development of the lung: clinical aspects of surfactant development, RDS and the intrauterine assessment of lung maturity. - Abstract - Europe PMC [Internet]. [cited 2020 Nov 20]. Available from: https://europepmc.org/article/med/4946202.
- Evidence-based, ethically justified counseling for fetal bilateral renal agenesis.J Perinat Med. 2017; 45: 585-594
- Amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling for prenatal diagnosis.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017 Sep 4; 2017 ([Internet][cited 2020 Nov 20]Available from:)