Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical pharmacology of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: a review.Antiinflamm Antiallergy Agents Med Chem. 2012; 11: 52-64
- Pathogenesis of NSAID-induced gastric damage: importance of cyclooxygenase inhibition and gastric hypermotility.World J Gastroenterol. 2012; 18: 2147-2160
- Coprescribing proton-pump inhibitors with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: risks versus benefits.J Pain Res. 2018; 11: 361-374
- Gastro-oesophageal Reflux Disease and Dyspepsia in Adults: Investigation and Management.London: NICE;. 2014; (Last updated 18 October 2019. Accessed 22 September 2021)
- The risks and benefits of long-term use of proton pump inhibitors: expert review and best practice advice from the American Gastroenterological Association.Gastroenterology. 2017; 152: 706-715
- Tegoprazan, a novel potassium-competitive acid blocker to control gastric acid secretion and motility.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2018; 364: 275-286
- Editorial: potassium-competitive acid blockers for acid-related diseases-tegoprazan, a new kid on the block.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2019; 50: 960-962
- Randomised phase 3 trial: tegoprazan, a novel potassium-competitive acid blocker, vs. esomeprazole in patients with erosive oesophagitis.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2019; 49: 864-872
- Pharmacology of proton pump inhibitors.Curr Gastroenterol Rep. 2008; 10: 528-534
Usage of major NSAIDs with PPIs (2013-2018). Health Insurance Review & Assessment Service. Data analyzed by HK inno.N Corp., Seoul, Republic of Korea. Unpublished.
- Clinical pharmacokinetics of naproxen.Clin Pharmacokinet. 1997; 32: 268-293
- The effects of cimetidine, ranitidine and famotidine on the single-dose pharmacokinetics of naproxen and its metabolites in humans.Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther Toxicol. 1993; 31: 597-601
- Aceclofenac spares cyclooxygenase 1 as a result of limited but sustained biotransformation to diclofenac.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2003; 74: 222-235
- Clinical pharmacokinetics of diclofenac. Therapeutic insights and pitfalls.Clin Pharmacokinet. 1997; 33: 184-213
- Clinical pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of celecoxib: a selective cyclo-oxygenase-2 inhibitor.Clin Pharmacokinet. 2000; 38: 225-242
- Celecoxib: a review of its use in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and acute pain.Drugs. 2000; 59: 957-980
Tegoprazan Investigator's Brochure. Version 10. HK inno.N Corp. Republic of Korea. 31 December 2019.
- Prediction of drug–drug interaction potential of tegoprazan using physiologically based pharmacokinetic modeling and simulation.Pharmaceutics. 2021; 13: 1489
Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, Guideline on Bioanalytical Method Validation, 2013.
- Pharmacokinetics and safety of calcium L-threonate in healthy volunteers after single and multiple oral administrations.Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2011; 32: 1555-1560
- Impact of gastrointestinal tract variability on oral drug absorption and pharmacokinetics: an UNGAP review.Eur J Pharm Sci. 2021; 162105812
- Enhanced dissolution rate and synchronized release of drugs in binary systems through formulation: amorphous naproxen-cimetidine mixtures prepared by mechanical activation.J Control Release. 2009; 136: 45-53
- Formulation and characterization of aceclofenac-loaded nanofiber based orally dissolving webs.Pharmaceutics. 2019; : 11
- Design and characterization of microcrystals for enhanced dissolution rate of celecoxib.Curr Drug Discov Technol. 2013; 10: 305-314
- Lack of pharmacokinetic interaction between esomeprazole and the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs naproxen and rofecoxib in healthy subjects.Clin Drug Investig. 2005; 25: 731-740
- Lack of drug-drug interaction between three different non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and omeprazole.Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 1998; 54: 399-404
- Physiologically-based pharmacokinetic predictions of intestinal BCRP-mediated drug interactions of rosuvastatin in Koreans.Korean J Physiol Pharmacol. 2018; 22: 321-329
- Development of discriminating method for dissolution of aceclofenac marketed formulations.Dissolution technologies. 2008; 15: 31-35
- Formulation, characterization, and in vivo evaluation of celecoxib-PVP solid dispersion nanoparticles using supercritical antisolvent process.Molecules. 2014; 19: 20325-20339
- Solubility enhancement of poorly water soluble celecoxib for parenteral formualtions.Int J Pharm Sci Res. 2012; 3: 2325-2336
- Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic correlations and biomarkers in the development of COX-2 inhibitors.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2005; 44: 846-859
- Guidelines for prevention of NSAID-related ulcer complications.Am J Gastroenterol. 2009; 104: 728-738
- ACCF/ACG/AHA 2008 expert consensus document on reducing the gastrointestinal risks of antiplatelet therapy and NSAID use: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on Clinical Expert Consensus Documents.Circulation. 2008; 118: 1894-1909
- Guidelines for the management of rheumatoid arthritis: 2002 Update.Arthritis Rheum. 2002; 46: 328-346
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, proton pump inhibitors, and gastrointestinal injury: contrasting interactions in the stomach and small intestine.Mayo Clin Proc. 2014; 89: 1699-1709