Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epidemiology, classification, and modifiable risk factors of peripheral arterial disease.Vasc Health Risk Manag. 2007; 3: 229-234
- Ethnic-specific prevalence of peripheral arterial disease in the United States.Am J Prev Med. 2007; 32: 328-333
- Epidemiology of peripheral artery disease and polyvascular disease.Circ Res. 2021; 128: 1818-1832
- 2016 AHA/ACC guideline on the management of patients with lower extremity peripheral artery disease: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2017; 135: e686-e725
- Potentiation of anti-platelet aggregating activity of cilostazol with vascular endothelial cells.Thromb Res. 1990; 57: 617-623
Manolis AA, Manolis TA, Melita H, Mikhailidis DP, Manolis AS. Update on cilostazol: a critical review of its antithrombotic and cardiovascular actions and its clinical applications [published online ahead of print October 20, 2021]. J Clin Pharmacol. 2022; 62: 320–358.
- Effect of cilostazol on platelet aggregation and experimental thrombosis.Arzneimittelforschung. 1985; 35: 1144-1149
- Ginkgo biloba: a living fossil.Am J Med. 2000; 108: 341-342
- Ginkgo biloba for cerebral insufficiency.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 1992; 34: 352-358
- Ginkgo biloba extract: mechanisms and clinical indications.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2000; 81: 668-678
- Herbal medicine for cardiovascular diseases: efficacy, mechanisms, and safety.Front Pharmacol. 2020; 11: 422
- Is there a case for PAF antagonists in the treatment of ischemic states?.Trends Pharmacol Sci. 1989; 10: 23-30
- Involvement of platelet-activating factor (PAF) in cerebral post-ischemic phase in Mongolian gerbils.Prostaglandins. 1987; 34: 337-349
- The effect of Ginkgo biloba extracts on the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of cilostazol and its active metabolites in healthy Korean subjects.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2014; 77: 821-830
- Ginkgo biloba extract enhances antiplatelet and antithrombotic effects of cilostazol without prolongation of bleeding time.Thromb Res. 2009; 124: 328-334
- Cilostazol has beneficial effects in treatment of intermittent claudication: results from a multicenter, randomized, prospective, double-blind trial.Circulation. 1998; 98: 678-686
- Efficacy and safety of DP-R202 in patients with chronic artery occlusive disease: multicenter randomized double-blind active-controlled parallel group phase III clinical study.Clin Ther. 2016; 38: 557-573
- Fixed-dose combination of enteric-coated naproxen and immediate-release esomeprazole has comparable efficacy to celecoxib for knee osteoarthritis: two randomized trials.Curr Med Res Opin. 2011; 27: 1243-1253
- Assessment of comparative pain relief and tolerability of SKI306X compared with celecoxib in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a 6-week, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, phase III, noninferiority clinical trial.Clin Ther. 2007; 29: 862-873
- El-Usseini T. Efficacy and safety of celecoxib in the treatment of acute pain due to ankle sprain in a Latin American and Middle Eastern population.J Int Med Res. 2009; 37: 1937-1951
- Efficacy and tolerability of diclofenac potassium sachets in acute postoperative dental pain: a placebo-controlled, randomised, comparative study vs diclofenac potassium tablets.Int J Clin Pract. 2006; 60: 300-307
- Safety of the Republic of Korea, and there is no reference data available.