Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Congenital cytomegalovirus: a European expert consensus statement on diagnosis and management.The pediatric infectious disease journal. 2017; 36: 1205-1213
- Neuropathogenesis of congenital cytomegalovirus infection: disease mechanisms and prospects for intervention.Clinical microbiology reviews journal. 2009; 22: 99-126
- Systematic review of the birth prevalence of congenital cytomegalovirus infection in developing countries.International journal of infectious diseases. 2014; 22: 44-48
- Congenital cytomegalovirus infection burden and epidemiologic risk factors in countries with universal screening: a systematic review and meta-analysis.JAMA network open. 2021; 4e2120736
- Hearing and neurodevelopmental outcomes for children with asymptomatic congenital cytomegalovirus infection: a systematic review.Reviews in medical virology. 2017; 27: e1938
- Hearing loss and congenital CMV infection: a systematic review.Pediatrics. 2014; 134: 972-982
- Committee to Study Priorities for Vaccine D. The National Academies collection: reports funded by National Institutes of Health.in: Stratton KR Durch JS Lawrence RS Vaccines for the 21st Century: A Tool for Decisionmaking. National Academy of Science, Washington, DC2000
- Trends in continuity of pregnancy in women with positive cytomegalovirus IgM during the first trimester, 2008-2009.The Israel Medical Association journal: IMAJ. 2017; 19: 484-488
- Congenital CMV-coded diagnosis among American Indian and Alaska Native infants in the United States, 2000–2017.Journal of immigrant and minority health. 2020; 22: 1101-1104
- Cost-effectiveness of universal and targeted newborn screening for congenital cytomegalovirus infection.JAMA pediatrics. 2016; 170: 1173-1180
Length of Hospital Stay - Childbirth - Israel. 2018. https://doi.org/10.1787/1a1ac034-en. Accessed June 1, 2021.
Characterization and classification of geographic units by the socio-economic level of the population 2008. Publication no. 1530. Jerusalem: Israel Central Bureau of Statistics; 2013.
Purchasing Power Parities (PPP) (indicator). 2018. https://doi.org/10.1787/1290ee5a-en. Accessed June 1, 2021.
- Economic assessments of the burden of congenital cytomegalovirus infection and the cost-effectiveness of prevention strategies.Seminars in perinatology. 2021; 45151393
- Economic cost of congenital CMV in the UK.Archives of disease in childhood. 2019; 104: 559-563
- Healthcare costs attributable to congenital cytomegalovirus infection.Archives of disease in childhood. 2018; 103: 452-457
- The economic burden of congenital cytomegalovirus disease in the first year of life: a retrospective analysis of health insurance claims data in the United States.Clinical therapeutics. 2019; 41 (e1043): 1040-1056
- Identification of congenital CMV cases in administrative databases and implications for monitoring prevalence, healthcare utilization, and costs.Current medical research and opinion. 2021; 37: 769-779
- Newborn screening for congenital cytomegalovirus using real-time polymerase chain reaction in umbilical cord blood.The Israel Medical Association journal: IMAJ. 2013; 15: 279-283
- Trends in continuity of pregnancy in women with positive cytomegalovirus IgM during the first trimester, 2008–2009.Sat. 2017; 26: 18
- Congenital cytomegalovirus: what are the rates of maternal screening, diagnostic amniocentesis, and elective termination?.Open Forum Infectious Diseases. 2019; 6: S655-S656