Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Preclinical and early clinical development of GNbAC1, a humanized IgG4 monoclonal antibody targeting endogenous retroviral MSRV-Env protein.MAbs. 2015; 7: 265-275
- An ancestral retroviral protein identified as a therapeutic target in type-1 diabetes.JCI Insight. 2017 Sep 7; (pii: 94387): 2
- Human endogenous retrovirus type W envelope protein inhibits oligodendroglial precursor cell differentiation.Ann Neurol. 2013; 74: 721-732
- Rescuing the negative impact of human endogenous retrovirus envelope protein on oligodendroglial differentiation and myelination.Glia. 2019 Jan; 67: 160-170
- Microglial-dependent Neurodegeneration in Multiple Sclerosis Is Fueled by pHERV-W Envelope Protein.Charcot Foundation Annual Meeting, Baveno, Italia2018
- The neutralizing antibody GNbAC1 abrogates HERV-W envelope protein-mediated oligodendroglial maturation blockade.Mult Scler. 2015 Aug; 21: 1200-1203
- A new therapeutic approach for type 1 diabetes: rationale for GNbAC1, an anti-HERV-W-Env monoclonal antibody.Diabetes Obes Metab. 2018 Sep; 20: 2075-2084
- Barkhof F. CHANGE-MS End-of-Study (Week 48) Results.ECTRIMS, Berlin2018
- Serum pharmacokinetics and cerebrospinal fluid concentration analysis of the new IgG4 monoclonal antibody GNbAC1 to treat multiple sclerosis: a Phase 1 study.MAbs. 2016 Jul; 8: 854-860
- A phase IIa randomized clinical study testing GNbAC1, a humanized monoclonal antibody against the envelope protein of multiple sclerosis associated endogenous retrovirus in multiple sclerosis patients—a twelve month follow-up.J Neuroimmunol. 2015 Aug 15; 285: 68-70
- GNbAC1, a humanized monoclonal antibody against the envelope protein of multiple sclerosis-associated endogenous retrovirus: a first-in-humans randomized clinical study.Clin Ther. 2012 Dec; 34: 2268-2278
- A Manual of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests.8th ed. Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia2009: 333
- Randomized phase I trials of the safety/tolerability of anti-LINGO-1 monoclonal antibody BIIB033.Neurol Neuroimmunol Neuroinflamm. 2014 Aug 21; 1: e18
- Safety and tolerability of multiple ascending doses of PRX002/RG7935, an anti-α-synuclein monoclonal antibody, in patients with Parkinson disease: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA Neurol. 2018 Oct 1; 75: 1206-1214
- A Phase 1, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, single-ascending-dose study to investigate the safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of an anti-influenza B virus monoclonal antibody, MHAB5553A, in healthy volunteers.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2017 Jul 25; (pii: e00279-17): 61
- Clinical pharmacokinetics of therapeutic monoclonal antibodies.Clin Pharmacokinet. 2010 Aug; 49: 493-507
- A phase IIa randomised clinical study of GNbAC1, a humanised monoclonal antibody against the envelope protein of multiple sclerosis-associated endogenous retrovirus in multiple sclerosis patients.Mult Scler. 2015 Jun; 21: 885-893
Gamunex UK SMPC Consulted on January 14, 2019: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/4854/smpc.