Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Emerging therapies for pre-RA.Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol. 2017; 31: 99-111
- Nontraditional risk factors in cardiovascular disease risk assessment: updated evidence report and systematic review for the US Preventive Services Task Force.JAMA. 2018; 320: 281-297
- Screening to prevent osteoporotic fractures: updated evidence report and systematic review for the US Preventive Services Task Force.JAMA. 2018; 319: 2532-2551
- Prostate-specific Antigen-Based Screening for Prostate Cancer: A Systematic Evidence Review for the US Preventive Services Task Force. US Preventive Services Task Force Evidence Syntheses, Formerly Systematic Evidence Reviews.2018 (Rockville (MD))
- Assessment of benefits and risks in development of targeted therapies for cancer—the view of regulatory authorities.Mol Oncol. 2015; 9: 1034-1041
- Staging presymptomatic type 1 diabetes: a scientific statement of JDRF, the Endocrine Society, and the American Diabetes Association.Diabetes Care. 2015; 38: 1964-1974
- Preventing rheumatoid arthritis: preferences for and predicted uptake of preventive treatments among high risk individuals.PLoS One. 2019; 14e0216075
- Developing evidence-based screening recommendations, with consideration for rheumatology.Rheum Dis Clin North Am. 2014; 40: 787-795
- Drugs and devices: comparison of European and US approval processes.JACC Basic Transl Sci. 2016; 1: 399-412
- EULAR recommendations for terminology and research in individuals at risk of rheumatoid arthritis: report from the Study Group for Risk Factors for Rheumatoid Arthritis.Ann Rheum Dis. 2012; 71: 638-641
- EULAR definition of arthralgia suspicious for progression to rheumatoid arthritis.Ann Rheum Dis. 2017; 76: 491-496