Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Go AS, Hylek EM, Phillips KA, et al. Prevalence of diagnosed atrial fibrillation in adults: national implications for rhythm management and stroke prevention: the AnTicoagulation and Risk Factors in Atrial Fibrillation (ATRIA) Study. JAMA. 200;285:2370–2375.
- Antithrombotic therapy for atrial fibrillation: Antithrombotic Therapy and Prevention of Thrombosis, 9th ed: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines.Chest. 2012; 141: e531S-e575S
- Comparison of CHADS2 and CHA2DS2-VASC anticoagulation recommendations: evaluation in a cohort of atrial fibrillation ablation patients.Europace. 2014; 16: 195-201
- Meta-analysis: antithrombotic therapy to prevent stroke in patients who have nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.Ann Intern Med. 2007; 146: 857-867
- Efficacy and safety of the new oral anticoagulants dabigatran, rivaroxaban, apixaban, and edoxaban in the treatment and secondary prevention of venous thromboembolism: a systematic review and meta-analysis of phase III trials.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2014; 48: 565-575
- 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS Guideline for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: 2246-2280
- Atrial fibrillation and stroke in the general Medicare population: a 10-year perspective (1992 to 2002).Stroke. 2006; 37: 1969-1974
- Prevalence, clinical profile, and cardiovascular outcomes of atrial fibrillation patients with atherothrombosis.Am Heart J. 2008; 156: 855-863
- Underuse of oral anticoagulants in atrial fibrillation: a systematic review.Am J Med. 2010; 123: 638-645
- Are atrial fibrillation patients receiving warfarin in accordance with stroke risk?.Am J Med. 2010; 123: 446-453
- 2011 ACCF/AHA/HRS focused updates incorporated into the ACC/AHA/ESC 2006 guidelines for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2011; 123: e269-e367
- Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation: the Task Force for the Management of Atrial Fibrillation of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2010; 31: 2369-2429
- Validation of clinical classification schemes for predicting stroke: results from the National Registry of Atrial Fibrillation.JAMA. 2001; 285: 2864-2870
- Refining clinical risk stratification for predicting stroke and thromboembolism in atrial fibrillation using a novel risk factor-based approach: the Euro Heart Survey on atrial fibrillation.Chest. 2010; 137: 263-272
- Antithrombotic use and bleeding risk in patients with atrial fibrillation: findings from a multipayer analysis.J Comp Eff Res. 2016; 5: 39-48
- Outpatient red blood cell transfusion payments among patients on chronic dialysis.BMC Nephrol. 2012; 13: 145
- Timing of orchiopexy in the United States: a quality-of-care indicator.Urology. 2012; 80: 1121-1126
- A new risk scheme to predict warfarin-associated hemorrhage: The ATRIA (Anticoagulation and Risk Factors in Atrial Fibrillation) Study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: 395-401
- Effect of the 2014 atrial fibrillation guideline revisions on the proportion of patients recommended for oral anticoagulation.JAMA Intern Med. 2015; 175: 848-850