Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Therapeutics
- The selective sphingosine 1-phosphate receptor modulator BAF312 redirects lymphocyte distribution and has species-specific effects on heart rate.Br J Pharmacol. 2012; 167: 1035-1047
- FTY720, an immunomodulatory sphingolipid mimetic: translation of a novel mechanism into clinical benefit in multiple sclerosis.Expert Opin Investig Drugs. 2007; 16: 283-289
- The immune modulator FTY720 targets sphingosine 1-phosphate receptors.J Biol Chem. 2002; 277: 21453-21457
- Oral fingolimod or intramuscular interferon for relapsing multiple sclerosis.N Engl J Med. 2010; 362: 402-415
- A placebo-controlled trial of oral fingolimod in relapsing multiple sclerosis.N Engl J Med. 2010; 362: 387-401
- Siponimod for patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (BOLD): an adaptive, dose-ranging, randomised, phase 2 study.Lancet Neurol. 2013; 12: 756-767
- Lymphocyte egress from thymus and peripheral lymphoid organs is dependent on S1P receptor 1.Nature. 2004; 427: 355-360
- Cell type-specific localization of human cardiac S1P receptors.J Histochem Cytochem. 2002; 50: 661-670
- Sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor signalling in the heart.Cardiovasc Res. 2009; 82: 193-200
- Phase I study with the selective S1P1/S1P5 receptor modulator BAF312 indicates that S1P1 rather than S1P3 mediates transient heart rate reduction in humans.Mult Scler. 2009; 15: s125-s126
- Dose titration of BAF312 attenuates the initial heart rate reducing effect in healthy subjects.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2013; 75: 831-841
- Drug-induced torsades de pointes and implications for drug development.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2004; 15: 475-495
- Cardiac repolarization and the safety of new drugs defined by electrocardiography.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2007; 81: 108-113
- Drug-induced prolongation of the QT interval.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350: 1013-1022
International Conference on Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals For Human Use. ICH Harmonised Tripartite Guideline: The Clinical Evaluation of QT/QTc Interval Prolongation and Proarrhythmic Potential for Non-Antiarrhythmic Drugs. May 2005. http://www.ich.org/fileadmin/Public_Web_Site/ICH_Products/Guidelines/Efficacy/E14/E14_Guideline.pdf. Accessed 2015.
- International Conference on Harmonisation; guidance on E14 Clinical Evaluation of QT/QTc Interval Prolongation and Proarrhythmic Potential for Non-Antiarrhythmic Drugs; availability. Notice.Fed Regist. 2005; 70: 61134-61135
Guidance for Industry: E14 clinical evaluation of QT/QTc interval prolongation and proarrhythmic potential for non-antiarrhythmic drugs. 2005. http://www.fda.gov/downloads/drugs/guidancecomplianceregulatoryinformation/guidances/ucm073153.pdf. Accessed 2015
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of three moxifloxacin dosage forms: implications for blinding in active-controlled cardiac repolarization studies.J Clin Pharmacol. 2010; 50: 1249-1259
- Sympathomimetic infusion and cardiac repolarization: the normative effects of epinephrine and isoproterenol in healthy subjects.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2006; 17: 983-989