Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Therapeutics
- Discovery and characterization of taspoglutide, a novel analogue of human glucagon-like peptide-1, engineered for sustained therapeutic activity in type 2 diabetes.Diabetes Obes Metab. 2011; 13: 19-25
- Taspoglutide, an analog of human glucagon-like Peptide-1 with enhanced stability and in vivo potency.Endocrinology. 2010; 151: 2474-2482
- BIM-51077, a dipeptidyl peptidase-IV-resistant glucagon-like peptide-1 analog.Curr Opin Investig Drugs. 2007; 8: 842-848
- BIM51007, a novel GLP-1 analog, showed linear PK and dose response relationship over 7 days of treatment.Diabetes. 2006; (55 (6 Suppl 1):2019 PO. http://professional.diabetes.org/Abstracts_Display.aspx?TYP=1&CID=48884)
- BIM51007, a novel GLP-1 analog, achieves sustained improvement in blood glucose control over 28 days of treatment.Diabetes. 2006; 55 (500P. http://professional.diabetes.org/Abstracts_Display.aspx?TYP=1&CID=47381)
- Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of taspoglutide, a once-weekly, human GLP-1 analogue, after single-dose administration in patients with Type 2 diabetes.Diabet Med. 2009; 26: 1156-1164
- Treatment with the human once-weekly glucagon-like peptide-1 analog taspoglutide in combination with metformin improves glycemic control and lowers body weight in patients with type 2 diabetes inadequately controlled with metformin alone: a double-blind placebo-controlled study.Diabetes Care. 2009; 32: 1237-1243
- Eight weeks of treatment with long-acting GLP-1 analog taspoglutide improves postprandial insulin secretion and sensitivity in metformin-treated patients with type 2 diabetes.Metabolism. 2013; 62: 1330-1339
- Safety and tolerability of high doses of taspoglutide, a once-weekly human GLP-1 analogue, in diabetic patients treated with metformin: a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study.Diabet Med. 2010; 27: 556-562
- Efficacy and safety of taspoglutide monotherapy in drug-naive type 2 diabetic patients after 24 weeks of treatment: results of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 3 study (T-emerge 1).Diabetes Care. 2012; 35: 485-487
- Efficacy and safety of taspoglutide in patients with type 2 diabetes inadequately controlled with metformin plus pioglitazone over 24 weeks: T-Emerge 3 trial.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2012; 97: 2370-2379
- Efficacy and safety of taspoglutide versus sitagliptin for type 2 diabetes mellitus (T-emerge 4 trial).Diabetes Ther. 2012; 3: 13
- Taspoglutide, a once-weekly glucagon-like peptide 1 analogue, vs. insulin glargine titrated to target in patients with Type 2 diabetes: an open-label randomized trial.Diabet Med. 2013; 30: 109-113
- Efficacy and tolerability of taspoglutide versus pioglitazone in subjects with type 2 diabetes uncontrolled with sulphonylurea or sulphonylurea-metformin therapy: a randomized, double-blind study (T-emerge 6).Diabetes Obes Metab. 2013; 15: 234-240
- The fate of taspoglutide, a weekly GLP-1 receptor agonist, versus twice-daily exenatide for type 2 diabetes: the T-emerge 2 trial.Diabetes Care. 2013; 36: 498-504
- Effects of taspoglutide on glycemic control and body weight in obese patients with type 2 diabetes (T-emerge 7 study).Obesity (Silver Spring). 2013; 21: 238-247
- Pharmacokinetics and metabolic effects of growth hormone injected subcutaneously in growth hormone deficient patients: thigh versus abdomen.Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1994; 40: 373-378
- Effects of the anatomical region used for insulin injections on glycemia in type I diabetes subjects.Diabetes Care. 1993; 16: 1592-1597
- Determination of taspoglutide in human and animal plasma using liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry with orthogonal column-switching.Anal Chem. 2009; 81: 3705-3713
- Pharmacokinetics.2nd edition. Marcel Dekker, New York1982
Byetta® (exenatide), prescribing information. 2009. http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2009/021773s9s11s18s22s25lbl.pdf. Accessed March 30, 2015.
Victoza (liraglutide) prescribing information. 2010. https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2010/022341lbl.pdf. Accessed March 30, 2015.
- Liraglutide treatment is associated with a low frequency and magnitude of antibody formation with no apparent impact on glycemic response or increased frequency of adverse events: results from the Liraglutide Effect and Action in Diabetes (LEAD) trials.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011; 96: 1695-1702
- Clinical relevance of anti-exenatide antibodies: safety, efficacy and cross-reactivity with long-term treatment.Diabetes Obes Metab. 2012; 14: 546-554
US FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER). Guidance for industry: bioavailability and bioequivalence studies submitted in NDAs or INDs - general considerations. Draft guidance; 2014. http://www.fda.gov/downloads/drugs/guidancecomplianceregulatoryinformation/guidances/ucm389370.pdf. Accessed August 3, 2015.