Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Evolving concepts of rheumatoid arthritis.Nature. 2003; 423: 356-361
- Prevalence and incidence of rheumatoid arthritis in South Korea.Rheumatol Int. 2013; 33: 1525-1532
- Epidemiology of adult rheumatoid arthritis.Autoimmun Rev. 2005; 4: 130-136
- Mortality in rheumatoid arthritis: 2008 update.Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2008; 26: S35-S61
- Burden of major musculoskeletal conditions.Bull World Health Organ. 2003; 81: 646-656
- The burden of illness of rheumatoid arthritis.Clin Rheumatol. 2011; 30: S3-S8
- The impact of rheumatoid arthritis on quality-of-life assessed using the SF-36: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2014; 44: 123-130
- Quantification of reduced health-related quality of life in patients with rheumatoid arthritis compared to the general population.J Rheumatol. 2007; 34: 1241-1247
- Physiotherapy in rheumatoid arthritis.MedGenMed. 2004; 6: 3
- Therapeutic strategies for rheumatoid arthritis.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350: 2591-2602
- EULAR recommendations for the management of rheumatoid arthritis with synthetic and biological disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs: 2013 update.Ann Rheum Dis. 2014; 73: 492-509
- 2012 update of the 2008 American College of Rheumatology recommendations for the use of disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs and biologic agents in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2012; 64: 625-639
- Trends in biologic therapies for rheumatoid arthritis: results from a survey of payers and providers.Am Health Drug Benefits. 2012; 5: 83-92
- Diagnosis and management of rheumatoid arthritis.Am Fam Physician. 2005; 72: 1037-1047
- The evolving use of tumor necrosis factor inhibitors in rheumatoid arthritis.J Rheumatol. 2004; 31: 1881-1884
- Golimumab in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis after treatment with tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors (GO-AFTER study): a multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase III trial.Lancet. 2009; 374: 210-221
- Comparative effectiveness of cycling of tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha) inhibitors versus switching to non-TNF biologics in rheumatoid arthritis patients with inadequate response to TNF-alpha inhibitor using a Bayesian approach.Arch Pharm Res. 2014; 37: 662-670
- etanercept, infliximab, rituximab and abatacept for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis after the failure of a tumour necrosis factor inhibitor: a systematic review and economic evaluation.Health Technol Assess. 2011; 15: 1-278
- Janus kinases in immune cell signaling.Immunol Rev. 2009; 228: 273-287
- Modulation of innate and adaptive immune responses by tofacitinib (CP-690,550).J Immunol. 2011; 186: 4234-4243
- ORAL Step investigators. Tofacitinib (CP-690,550) in combination with methotrexate in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis with an inadequate response to tumour necrosis factor inhibitors: a randomised phase 3 trial.Lancet. 2013; 381: 451-460
- ORAL Solo Investigators. Placebo-controlled trial of tofacitinib monotherapy in rheumatoid arthritis.N Engl J Med. 2012; 367: 495-507
- Tofacitinib in combination with nonbiologic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis: a randomized trial.Ann Intern Med. 2013; 159: 253-261
- ORAL Scan Investigators. Tofacitinib (CP-690,550) in patients with rheumatoid arthritis receiving methotrexate: twelve-month data from a twenty-four-month phase III randomized radiographic study.Arthritis Rheum. 2013; 65: 559-570
- ORAL Standard Investigators. Tofacitinib or adalimumab versus placebo in rheumatoid arthritis.N Engl J Med. 2012; 367: 508-519
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.The Survey of National Physical Fitness. 2011;
- Observational study of biologic therapy for RA in Korea.Abstract presented at the 5th Clinical Research Center for Rheumatoid Arthritis International Symposium. 2013;
- Rituximab for rheumatoid arthritis refractory to anti-tumor necrosis factor therapy: Results of a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase III trial evaluating primary efficacy and safety at twenty-four weeks.Arthritis Rheum. 2006; 54: 2793-2806
- Abatacept for rheumatoid arthritis refractory to tumor necrosis factor alpha inhibition.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 1114-1123
- Improvements in health-related quality of life after treatment with tocilizumab in patients with rheumatoid arthritis refractory to tumour necrosis factor inhibitors: results from the 24-week randomized controlled RADIATE study.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2012; 51: 1860-1869
- Longterm safety and efficacy of abatacept through 5 years of treatment in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and an inadequate response to tumor necrosis factor inhibitor therapy.J Rheumatol. 2012; 39: 1546-1554
- A systematic review of the effectiveness of adalimumab, etanercept and infliximab for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis in adults and an economic evaluation of their cost-effectiveness.Health Technol Assess. 2006; 10 (1): iii-xiii
- IL-6 receptor inhibition with tocilizumab improves treatment outcomes in patients with rheumatoid arthritis refractory to anti-tumour necrosis factor biologicals: results from a 24-week multicentre randomised placebo-controlled trial.Ann Rheum Dis. 2008; 67: 1516-1523
- Improvement in patient-reported outcomes in a rituximab trial in patients with severe rheumatoid arthritis refractory to anti-tumor necrosis factor therapy.Arthritis Rheum. 2008; 59: 785-793
- The mortality of rheumatoid arthritis.Arthritis Rheum. 1994; 37: 481-494
- The use of modelling to evaluate new drugs for patients with a chronic condition: the case of antibodies against tumour necrosis factor in rheumatoid arthritis.Health Technol Assess. 2004; 8: iii, 1-iii,91
Korean Statistical Information Service. Complete Life Table 2012. http://kosis.kr/. Accessed 27 September 2013.
- Utilities and disutilities for attributes of injectable treatments for type 2 diabetes.Eur J Health Econ. 2011; 12: 219-230
- Radiographic, clinical, and functional outcomes of treatment with adalimumab (a human anti-tumor necrosis factor monoclonal antibody) in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis receiving concomitant methotrexate therapy: a randomized, placebo-controlled, 52-week trial.Arthritis Rheum. 2004; 50: 1400-1411
- TEMPO (Trial of Etanercept and Methotrexate with Radiographic Patient Outcomes) study investigators. Therapeutic effect of the combination of etanercept and methotrexate compared with each treatment alone in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: double-blind randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2004; 363: 675-681
- new human anti-tumor necrosis factor alpha antibody, administered intravenously in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis: Forty-eight-week efficacy and safety results of a phase III randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.Arthritis Rheum. 2010; 62: 917-928
- Infliximab (chimeric anti-tumour necrosis factor alpha monoclonal antibody) versus placebo in rheumatoid arthritis patients receiving concomitant methotrexate: a randomised phase III trial. ATTRACT Study Group.Lancet. 1999; 354: 1932-1939
Statistics Korea. The Exchange Rate. http://www.index.go.kr/. Accessed 27 August 2014.
Korean Statistical Information Service in Statistics Korea. Consumer Price Index in Health Care. http://kosis.kr/. Accessed 27 August 2014.
Health Insurance Policy Institute in National Health Insurance Service. Survey on National Health Insurance in 2011. www.nhis.or.kr/. Accessed 28 June 2013.
Health Insurance Review and Assessment. Drug weighted average price list 2013. http://www.hira.or.kr/. Accessed 3 April 2014.
Ministry of Food and Drug Safety. Drug Information. http://drug.mfds.go.kr/. Accessed 11 October 2013.
Health Insurance Review and Assessment. Korean Medical Service Fee. http://www.hira.or.kr/. Accessed 12 November 2013.
- Post-hoc analysis of serious infection events and selected clinical factors in rheumatoid arthritis patients treated with tofacitinib.Arthritis and Rheumatism. 2013; 65: S194
Health Insurance Review and Assessment. National Health Insurance Statistical Yearbook 2011. http://www.hira.or.kr/. Accessed 12 November 2013.
- Cost of illness and quality of life of patients with rheumatoid arthritis in South Korea.Value Health. 2012; 15: S43-S49
- The long-term outcomes of rheumatoid arthritis: a 23-year prospective, longitudinal study of total joint replacement and its predictors in 1,600 patients with rheumatoid arthritis.Arthritis Rheum. 1998; 41: 1072-1082
Ministry of Health and Welfare. The Third Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (KNHANES III) 2005. http://www.mw.go.kr/. Accessed 29 November 2013.
Ministry of Health and Welfare & Korean Institute for Health and Social Affairs. A Study on Analysis of 2000 National Medical Care Resources and Utilization Survey. 2002
Korean Institute for Health and Social Affairs & National Health Insurance Service. A report of Korea Health Panel Survey 2008.
Ministry of Employment and Labor. Survey on Labor Conditions by Employment Type in 2012.
Statistics Korea. Economic Activity Census. http://koisis.kr/. Accessed 11 October 2013.
- Similar prediction of mortality by the health assessment questionnaire in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and the general population.Ann Rheum Dis. 2004; 63: 494-497
- Cost effectiveness of adalimumab in the treatment of patients with moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis in Sweden.Ann Rheum Dis. 2005; 64: 995-1002
- Economic evaluation of tocilizumab combination in the treatment of moderate-to-severe rheumatoid arthritis in Italy.J Med Econ. 2012; 15: 576-585
- Bariatric surgery for the treatment of severely obese patients in South Korea--is it cost effective?.Obes Surg. 2013; 23: 2058-2067
- Tocilizumab in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis: a cost-effectiveness analysis in the UK.Pharmacoeconomics. 2014; 32: 775-787
- Modelling the cost-effectiveness of etanercept in adults with rheumatoid arthritis in the UK.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2004; 43: 62-72
- The cost-effectiveness of infliximab (Remicade) in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis in Sweden and the United Kingdom based on the ATTRACT study.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2003; 42: 326-335
- Cost-effectiveness modeling of abatacept versus other biologic agents in DMARDS and anti-TNF inadequate responders for the management of moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis.Clin Rheumatol. 2009; 28: 403-412
- Cost-effectiveness of adalimumab, etanercept, and tocilizumab as first-line treatments for moderate-to-severe rheumatoid arthritis.J Med Econ. 2012; 15: 340-351
- Cost-effectiveness of abatacept in patients with moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis and inadequate response to tumor necrosis factor-alpha antagonists.J Rheumatol. 2008; 35: 1745-1753
- Cost effectiveness of different treatment strategies in the treatment of patients with moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis in China.PLoS One. 2012; 7: e47373
- Post-hoc analysis of serious infection events and selected clinical factors in rheumatoid arthritis patients treated with tofacitinib.Poster 445 presented at the ACR/ARHP Annual Scientific Meeting. October 25/30, San Diego, USA2013