Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Therapeutics
- Strategies for quantifying the relationship between medications and suicidal behaviour: what has been learned?.Drug Saf. 2011; 34: 375-395
- FDA Panel Supports Retaining Chantix Boxed Warning for Now.Chest Physician. 2014;
FDA. Early Communication About an Ongoing Safety Review of Montelukast (Singulair). http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/PostmarketDrugSafetyInformationforPatientsandProviders/DrugSafetyInformationforHeathcareProfessionals/ucm070618.htm. Accessed April 15, 2015.
FDA. Updated Information on Leukotriene Inhibitors: Montelukast (marketed as Singulair), Zafirlukast (marketed as Accolate), and Zileuton (marketed as Zyflo and Zyflo CR). http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/PostmarketDrugSafetyInformationforPatientsandProviders/DrugSafetyInformationforHeathcareProfessionals/ucm165489.htm. Accessed April 15, 2015.
- Statin exposure is associated with decreased asthma-related emergency department visits and oral corticosteroid use.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2013; 188: 1076-1082
- A comparison of confounding adjustment methods for assessment of asthma controller medication effectiveness.Am J Epidemiol. 2014; 179: 648-659
- Financial barriers to care among low-income children with asthma: health care reform implications.JAMA Pediatr. 2014; 168: 649-656
- Segmented regression analysis of interrupted time series studies in medication use research.J Clin Pharm Ther. 2002; 27: 299-309
- Prior authorization for antidepressants in Medicaid: effects among disabled dual enrollees.Arch Intern Med. 2009; 169: 750-756
- Unintended impacts of a Medicaid prior authorization policy on access to medications for bipolar illness.Med Care. 2010; 48: 4-9
- Impact of prior authorization on the use and costs of lipid-lowering medications among Michigan and Indiana dual enrollees in Medicaid and Medicare: results of a longitudinal, population-based study.Clin Ther. 2011; 33: 135-144
- Changes in antidepressant use by young people and suicidal behavior after FDA warnings and media coverage: quasi-experimental study.BMJ. 2014; 348: g3596
- Racial/ethnic variation in parent perceptions of asthma.Ambul Pediatr. 2008; 8: 89-97
- Use of leukotriene receptor antagonists are associated with similar risk of asthma exacerbations as inhaled corticosteroids (In press).J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2014; 2: 607-613
Butler M, Zhou E, Zhang F, et al. Report of the Impact of 2010 FDA Regulatory Actions on LABA Medication Use. http://www.mini-sentinel.org/work_products/Assessments/Mini-Sentinel_Impact-2010-FDA-Regulatory-Actions-LABA-Medication-Use.pdf. Accessed April 15, 2015.
- Suicidal thoughts and behaviors among adults aged ≥18 years-United States, 2008-2009.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2011; 60: SS-13
- Behavioral health insurance parity for federal employees.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 1378-1386
- Identification of hospitalizations for intentional self-harm when E-codes are incompletely recorded.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2010; 19: 1263-1275
- How complete are E-codes in commercial plan claims databases?.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2014; 23: 218-220
- Methods for estimating confidence intervals in interrupted time series analyses of health interventions.J Clin Epidemiol. 2009; 62: 143-148
- Risk of suicide attempt in asthmatic children and young adults prescribed leukotriene-modifying agents: a nested case-control study.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2012; 130: 368-375
- Adverse effects of montelukast examined by FDA's Pediatric Advisory Committee.Contemp Pediatr. 2014; (http://contemporarypediatrics.modernmedicine.com/contemporary-pediatrics/news/adverse-effects-montelukast-examined-fdas-pediatric-advisory-committee. Accessed April 15, 2015)
- Messages about black-box warnings: a comparative analysis of reports from the FDA and lay media in the US.Drug Saf. 2009; 32: 1147-1157
- Communicating the risks of medicines: time to move forward.Med Care. 2012; 50: 463-465
- Impact of FDA drug risk communications on health care utilization and health behaviors: a systematic review.Med Care. 2012; 50: 466-478