Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Medicare Health & Drug Plan Quality and Performance Ratings 2012 Part C & Part D Technical Notes. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Medicare.html. Accessed July 21, 2012
- Adherence to medication.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 487-497
- Adherence with statin therapy in elderly patients with and without acute coronary syndromes.JAMA. 2002; 288: 462-467
National Quality Forum endorses measures to improve medication safety and quality. National Quality Forum 2009. http://www.qualityforum.org/News_And_Resources/Press_Releases/2009/National_Quality_Forum_Endorses_Measures_to_Improve_Medication_Safety_and_Quality.aspx. Accessed November 13, 2009
- Accuracy of Veterans Administration databases for a diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis.Arthritis Rheum. 2004; 51: 952-957
Rheumatoid arthritis - adalimumab, etanercept and infliximab: guidance. TA130: National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence; 2007.
- Development of a health care utilisation data-based index for rheumatoid arthritis severity: a preliminary study.Arthritis Res Ther. 2008; 10: R95
- Coding algorithms for defining comorbidities in ICD-9-CM and ICD-10 administrative data.Med Care. 2005; 43: 1130-1139
- Long-term persistence in use of statin therapy in elderly patients.JAMA. 2002; 288: 455-461
- Adherence, discontinuation, and switching of biologic therapies in medicaid enrollees with rheumatoid arthritis.Value Health. 2010; 13: 805-812
- Electronic Monitoring of Oral Therapies in Ethnically Diverse and Economically Disadvantaged Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis: Consequences of Low Adherence.Arthritis & Rheumatism. 2013; 65: 1421-1429