Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Therapeutics
- Medicare Program; end stage renal disease prospective payment system: final rule.Fed Regist. 2010; 75: 49029-49214
- Financial implications of choice of dialysis type of the revised Medicare payment system: an economic analysis.Am J Kidney Dis. 2012; 60: 280-287
- Changes and alternatives for dialysis facilities under the bundled payment plan.Nephrol News Issues. 2013; 27: 30-32
Arbor Research Collaborative for Health/University of Michigan Kidney Epidemiology and Cost Center. End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Quality Measure Development and Maintenance. Clinical Technical Expert Panel Meeting Draft Summary Report 2012.
- Medicare program; end-stage renal disease prospective payment system, quality incentive program, and durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics, and supplies.Fed Regist. 2013; 78: 72155-72253
- Compliance with subcutaneous erythropoietin in peritoneal dialysis patients.Adv Perit Dial. 2000; 16: 90-92
- Factors influencing erythropoietin compliance in peritoneal dialysis patients.Am J Kidney Dis. 2002; 40: 623-628
University of Michigan Kidney Epidemiology and Cost Center. 2013 Dialysis Facility Report, August 2013. www.dialysisreports.org. Accessed November 4, 2014.
- Amgen Inc, Thousand Oaks, CAMay 2012
- (Epogen® (Epoetin alfa) prescribing information) Amgen Inc, Thousand Oaks, CAMay 2012
- KDIGO clinical practice guideline for anemia in chronic kidney disease.Kidney Int. 2012; 2: 279-335
- Early Trends from the Study to Evaluate the Prospective Payment System Impact on Small Dialysis Organizations (STEPPS).AJKD. 2013; 61: 947-956
- UK Renal Registry 13th Annual Report (December 2010): Chapter 9: haemoglobin, ferritin and erythropoietin amongst UK adult dialysis patients in 2009: national and centre-specific analyses.Nephron Clin Pract. 2011; 119: c149-c177
Pen Y, Kats A, Gilbertson D, et al. Patterns of anemia management in patients receiving peritoneal dialysis. Abstract and poster presented at: National Kidney Foundation, Spring Clinical Meetings; April 22-26, 2014; Las Vegas, NV.
U.S. Renal Data System, USRDS 2010 Annual Data Report: Atlas of Chronic Kidney Disease and End-Stage Renal Disease in the United States, National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, Bethesda, MD, 2010.
- A trial of darbepoetin alfa in type 2 diabetes and chronic kidney disease.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 2019-2032
- Treatment of anemia with darbepoetin alfa in systolic heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 1210-1219
- Subcutaneous administration of darbepoetin alfa effectively maintains hemoglobin concentrations at extended dose intervals in peritoneal dialysis patients.Perit Dial Int. 2009; 29: 199-203
- Extended dosing of darbepoetin alfa in peritoneal dialysis patients.BMC Nephrol. 2011; 12: 13
- Randomized trial of darbepoetin alfa for treatment of renal anemia at a reduced dose frequency compared with rHuEPO in dialysis patients.Kidney Int. 2002; 62: 2167-2175
- Efficacy and tolerability of intravenous continuous erythropoietin receptor activator: a 19-week, phase II, multicenter, randomized, open-label, dose-finding study with a 12-month extension phase in patients with chronic renal disease.Clin Ther. 2007; 29: 626-639
- Fluctuations in haemoglobin levels in haemodialysis, pre-dialysis and peritoneal dialysis patients receiving epoetin alpha or darbepoetin alpha.Nephrology (Carlton). 2009; 14: 689-695
- Hemoglobin variability with epoetin beta and continuous erythropoietin receptor activator in patients on peritoneal dialysis.Perit Dial Int. 2012; 32: 177-182
- Moderate growth for dialysis providers, but rebasing, ACO participation will impact long-term picture.Nephrol News Issues. 2013; 27: 18
U.S. Renal Data System, USRDS 2012 Annual Data Report: Atlas of Chronic Kidney Disease and End-Stage Renal Disease in the United States, National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, Bethesda, MD, 2012.
- Timing, causes, predictors and prognosis of switching from peritoneal dialysis to hemodialysis: a prospective study.BMC Nephrol. 2009; 10: 3
- Perihospitalization patterns of hemoglobin levels and erythropoiesis-stimulating agent doses in US hemodialysis patients, 1998–2009.Hemodialysis Int. 2014; 18: 24-31