Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Therapeutics
- Decrease of invasive pneumococcal infections in children among 8 childrenʼs hospitals in the United States after the introduction of the 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine.Pediatrics. 2004; 113: 443-449
- Effectiveness of seven-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine against invasive pneumococcal disease: a matched case-control study.Lancet. 2006; 368: 1495-1502
- Trends in acute otitis media-related health care utilization by privately insured young children in the United States, 1997–2004.Pediatrics. 2008; 121: 253-260
- The impact of 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine on invasive pneumococcal disease: a literature review.Adv Ther. 2013; 30: 127-151
- Universal childhood immunisation against Streptococcus pneumoniae: the five-year experience of Liguria Region, Italy.Vaccine. 2009; 27: 3459-3462
- The impact of the heptavalent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine on the epidemiology of acute otitis media complicated by otorrhea.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011; 30: 551-555
- Effectiveness of heptavalent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in children younger than five years of age for prevention of pneumonia.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2002; 21: 810-815
- Impact of the seven-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccination (PCV7) programme on childhood hospital admissions for bacterial pneumonia and empyema in England: national time-trends study, 1997–2008.Thorax. 2010; 65: 770-774
- Efficacy, safety and immunogenicity of heptavalent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in children. Northern California Kaiser Permanente Vaccine Study Center Group.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2000; 19: 187-195
- Efficacy of a pneumococcal conjugate vaccine against acute otitis media.N Engl J Med. 2001; 344: 403-409
- U.S. hospitalizations for pneumonia after a decade of pneumococcal vaccination.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 155-163
- Herd immunity and serotype replacement 4 years after seven-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccination in England and Wales: an observational cohort study.Lancet Infect Dis. 2011; 11: 760-768
European Medicines Association. Prevnar: Summary of product characteristics. 2013; http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/EPAR_-_Product_Information/human/001104/WC500057247.pdf. Accessed November 20, 2013.
- Comparative coverage of supplementary and universally recommended immunizations in children at 24 months of age.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012; 31: 217-220
Giotas A, Kotzia D, Grivea IN, et al. Timeliness of pneumococcal conjugate vaccination in Greece. Presented at: 30th Annual Meeting of the European Society for Paediatrics Infectious Diseases, May 8–12, 2012, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- ICONA 2008: National Vaccination Coverage Survey Among Children and Adolescents.Istituto Superiore di Sanità, Rome, Italy2009
Eidgenössische Kommission für Impffragen (EKIF). Swiss vaccination plan 2012. http://www.bag.admin.ch/themen/krankenversicherung/00263/00264/11267/index.html?lang=fr. Accessed January 31, 2013.
Hellenic Ministry of Health & Social Solidarity. http://static.diavgeia.gov.gr/doc/45Ψ6Θ-Θ0Κ. Accessed 12 March 2013, 2013.
Cozza V, Kanitz E, D’Ancona F, Giambi C. Impact of childhood pneumococcal vaccination programmes and activities for pneumococcal vaccines in the EU and EEA/EFTA countries. http://venice.cineca.org/VENICE_Survey_PNC_1_2012-02-24.pdf. Accessed September 26, 2013.
Eidgenössische Kommission für Impffragen (EKIF). Swiss vaccination plan 2013. http://www.bag.admin.ch/themen/krankenversicherung/00263/00264/11267/index.html?lang=fr. Accessed September 26, 2013.
Guthmann JP, Fonteneau L, Levy-Bruhl D. Measuring vaccination uptake in France: sources and current data [in French]. http://www.invs.sante.fr/pmb/invs/%28id%29/PMB_11117. Accessed November 20, 2013.
- Annual trends (2008–2011) in early childhood vaccination coverage for the French population: the Vaccinoscopie study [in French].Arch Pediatr. 2013; 20: 837-844
- Pneumococcal vaccines WHO position paper—2012.Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2012; 87: 129-144
Greenwood BM, Weber MW, Mulholland K. Childhood pneumonia - preventing the world’s biggest killer of children. Bull World Health Organ. 2007;85:502–503.
Ruckinger S, Dagan R, Albers L, et al. Immunogenicity of pneumococcal conjugate vaccines in infants after two or three primary vaccinations: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Vaccine. 2011;6:9600–9606.
- Target the fence-sitters.Nature. 2011; 473: 443-445
World Health Organization, United Nations Childrenʼs Fund, World Bank. State of the world’s vaccines and immunization. http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2009/9789241563864_eng.pdf. Accessed September 26, 2013.