This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Therapeutics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Prognostic factors at diagnosis and value of WHO classification in a monoinstitutional series of 180 non-functioning pancreatic endocrine tumours.Ann Oncol. 2008; 19: 903-908
- Targeting vascular endothelial growth factor in advanced carcinoid tumor: A random assignment phase II study of depot octreotide with bevacizumab and pegylated interferon alpha-2b.J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 1316-1323
- Activity of sunitinib in patients with advanced neuroendocrine tumors.J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 3403-3410
- Phase II study of RAD001 (everolimus) and depot octreotide (sandostatin LAR) in patients with advanced low grade neuroendocrine carcinoma (LGNET).J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24 (Abstract): 4042
- Activity of sunitinib in patients with advanced neuroendocrine tumors.J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27 (author reply 320): 319-320
- From biology to clinical experience: Evolution in the knowledge of neuroendocrine tumours.Oncol Rev. 2009; 3: 79-87
© 2009 Excerpta Medica Inc. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.