Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Therapeutics
- Prevalence and rate of diagnosis of allergic rhinitis in Europe.Eur Respir J. 2004; 24: 758-764
- Changes in skin and nasal sensitivity to allergens and the course of rhinitis; a long-term follow-up study.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 1999; 82: 152-156
- The natural history of respiratory allergy: A follow-up study of 99 patients up to 10 years.Respir Med. 2001; 95: 9-12
- Allergen immunotherapy: Therapeutic vaccines for allergic diseases. A WHO position paper.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 1998; 102: 558-562
- Immunotherapy with a standardized Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus extract. VI. Specific immunotherapy prevents the onset of new sensitizations in children.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 1997; 99: 450-453
- Prevention of new sensitizations in asthmatic children monosensitized to house dust mite by specific immunotherapy. A six-year follow-up study.Clin Exp Allergy. 2001; 31: 1392-1397
- Pollen immunotherapy reduces the development of asthma in children with seasonal rhinoconjunctivitis (the PAT-Study).J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2002; 109: 251-256
- Coseasonal sublingual immunotherapy reduces the development of asthma in children with allergic rhinoconjunctivitis.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2004; 114: 851-857
- Specific immunotherapy has longterm preventive effect of seasonal and perennial asthma: 10-Year follow-up on the PAT study.Allergy. 2007; 62: 943-948
- Preventive aspects of immunotherapy: Prevention for children at risk of developing asthma.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2001; 87: 43-46
- Immunotherapy with partially purified and standardized tree pollen extracts. IV. Results from long-term (6-year) follow-up.Allergy. 1997; 52: 914-920
- Long-term clinical efficacy of grass-pollen immunotherapy.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 468-475
- Long-term follow-up of patients treated with a three-year course of cat or dog immunotherapy.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 1995; 96: 879-885
- Does the effect of immunotherapy last after termination of treatment? Follow-up study in patients with grass pollen rhinitis.Allergy. 1988; 43: 523-529
- Long-lasting effect of sublingual immunotherapy in children with asthma due to house dust mite: A 10-year prospective study.Clin Exp Allergy. 2003; 33: 206-210
- Standards for practical allergen-specific immunotherapy.Allergy. 2006; 61: 1-20
- Safety and immunological changes during sublingual immunotherapy with standardized quality grass allergen tablets.J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol. 2006; 16: 162-168
- Sublingual immunotherapy with once-daily grass allergen tab lets: A randomized controlled trial in seasonal allergic rhinoconjunctivitis.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2006; 117: 802-809
- Safety of a SQ-standardised grass allergen tablet for sublingual immunotherapy: A randomized, placebocontrolled trial.Allergy. 2006; 61: 181-184
- Specific immunotherapy with high dose SQ standardized grass allergen tablets was safe and well tolerated.J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol. 2006; 16: 338-344
- Efficacy and safety of sublingual immunotherapy with grass allergen tablets for seasonal allergic rhinoconjunctivitis.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2006; 118: 434-440
- Specific immunotherapy with SQ standardized grass allergen tablets in asthmatics with rhinoconjunctivitis.Allergy. 2006; 61: 185-190
- Sublingual grass allergen tablet immunotherapy provides sustained clinical benefit with progressive immunologic changes over 2 years.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2008; 121: 512-518
World Medical Association. Declaration of Helsinki: Ethical principles for medical research involving human subjects.
- http://www.wma.net/e/policy/b3.htm(Accessed)Date: January 29, 2009
International Conference on Harmonisation Harmonised Tripartite Guideline E6 S5. Guideline for Good Clinical Practice 1996.
- Once-daily sublingual allergen-specific immunotherapy improves quality of life in patients with grass pollen-induced allergic rhinoconjunctivitis: A double-blind, randomised study.Qual Life Res. 2007; 16: 191-201
- Economic implications of non-compliance in health care.Lancet. 2002; 359: 2129-2130
- Sublingual immunotherapy in the treatment of children.Allergy. 2006; 61: 7-10
- Sublingual immunotherapy in children with allergic rhinitis.Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol. 2007; 20: 16-19
Some of the data in this paper were presented as a poster at the 7th Symposium on Specific Allergy, Copenhagen, Denmark, April 24–26, 2008.