Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Therapeutics
- Epilepsies.in: Brunton LL Lazo JS Parker KL Goodman & Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 11th ed. McGraw-Hill Medical Publishing Division, New York, NY2006: 507-520
Topiramate [prescribing information] [Clinical Pharmacology Web site].
- http://www.clinicalpharmacology.com(Accessed)Date: September 19, 2007
- Selective effects of topiramate on sustained repetitive firing and spontaneous bursting in cultured hippocampal neurons.Epilepsia. 1993; 34: 123
- The novel anticonvulsant topiramate enhances GABA-mediated chloride flux.Epilepsia. 1993; 34: 122-123
- Topiramate selectively blocks kainate currents in cultured hippocampal neurons.Epilepsia. 1995; 36: S38-S39
- Topiramate.in: Hardman JG Limbird LE Goodman & Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 11th ed. McGraw-Hill Medical Publishing Division, New York, NY2005: 1879
- Single-dose pharmacokinetics and effect of food on the bioavailability of topiramate, a novel antiepileptic drug.J Clin Pharmacol. 1996; 36: 884-891
The World Medical Association. World Medical Association Declaration of Helsinki: Ethical principles for medical research involving human subjects [WMA Web site].
- http://www.wma.net/e/policy/b3.htm(Accessed)Date: September 19, 2007
Ministry of Health of Mexico. Official Mexican standard NOM-177-SSA1-1998 which establishes proofs and procedures for demonstrating that a medication is interchangeable [in Spanish] [MHM Web site].
- http://www.salud.gob.mx/unidades/cdi/nom/177ssa18.html(Accessed)Date: September 18, 2007
- Simple and rapid liquid chromatographic-turbo ion spray mass spectrometric determination of topiramate in human plasma.J Chromatogr B Biomed Sci Appl. 2001; 761: 133-137
Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, US Food and Drug Administration. Guidance for Industry. Bioanalytical Method Validation [CDER Web site].
- http://www.fda.gov/cder/guidance/4252fnl.htm(Accessed)Date: September 18, 2007
- In vivo bioequivalence guidances.Pharmacopeial Forum. 1993; 19: 6501-6508
- A comparison of the two one-sided tests procedure and the power approach for assessing the equivalence of average bioavailability.J Pharmacokinet Biopharm. 1987; 15: 657-680
Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, US Food and Drug Administration. Guidance for Industry: Bioavailability and Bioequivalence Studies for Orally Administered Drug Products—General Considerations [CDER Web site].
- http://www.fda.gov/cder/guidance/5356fnl.pdf(Accessed)Date: January 30, 2009
- Statistical methods for average bioavailability and bioequivalence studies.in: Chow S-C Liu J-P Design and Analysis of Bioavailability and Bioequivalence Studies. 2nd ed. Marcel Dekker, New York, NY2000: 79-124 (revised and expanded)
- Power and sample size determination.in: Chow S-C Liu J-P Design and Analysis of Bioavailability and Bioequivalence Studies. 2nd ed. Marcel Dekker, New York, NY2000: 125-160 (revised and expanded)