This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Therapeutics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Plasma and metabolic abnormalities in Gaucher's disease.Baillieres Clin Haematol. 1997; 10: 691-709
- Elevated levels of M-CSF, sCD14 and IL8 in type 1 Gaucher disease.Blood Cells Mol Dis. 1997; 23: 201-212
- Plasma tumor necrosis factor-a (TNF-a) levels in Gaucher disease.Biochim Biophys Acta. 1996; 1317: 219-222
- Marked elevation of plasma chitotriosidase activity. A novel hallmark of Gaucher disease.J Clin Invest. 1994; 93: 1288-1292
- Monitoring of Gaucher patients with a novel chitotriosidase assay.Clin Chim Acta. 2007; 381: 136-139
- The human chitotriosidase gene. Nature of inherited enzyme deficiency.J Biol Chem. 1998; 273: 25680-25685
- Marked elevation of the chemokine CCL18/PARC in Gaucher disease: A novel surrogate marker for assessing therapeutic intervention.Blood. 2004; 103: 33-39
- Clinical evaluation of chemokine and enzymatic biomarkers of Gaucher disease.Blood Cells Mol Dis. 2005; 35: 259-267
- Increased plasma macrophage inflammatory protein (MIP)-1alpha and MIP- 1beta levels in type 1 Gaucher disease.Biochim Biophys Acta. 2007; 1772: 788-796
- Analysis and quantification of diagnostic serum markers and protein signatures for Gaucher disease.Mol Cell Proteomics. 2007; 6: 755-766
- HPLC for simultaneous quantification of total ceramide, glucosylceramide, and ceramide trihexoside concentrations in plasma.Clin Chem. 2007; 53: 742-747
- Prominent increase in plasma ganglioside GM3 is associated with clinical manifestations of type I Gaucher disease.Clin Chim Acta. 2008; 389: 109-113
- Elevated globotriaosylsphingosine is a hallmark of Fabry disease.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2008; 105: 2812-2817
© 2008 Excerpta Medica Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc.