This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Therapeutics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Biomarkers and surrogate endpoints: Preferred definitions and conceptual framework.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2001; 69: 89-95
- Biomarkers in lysosomal storage diseases: A review.Acta Paediatrica Suppl. 2005; 94: 39-42
- Are there useful biochemical markers of disease activity in lysosomal storage diseases.J Inherit Metab Dis. 2001; 24: 52-56
- Monitoring the clinical and biochemical response to enzyme replacement therapy in three children with Fabry disease.Eur J Pediatr. 2004; 163: 595-603
- Dehydrogenase based reagentless biosensor for monitoring phenylketonuria.Biosens Bioelectron. 2007; 22: 2436-2441
- Marked elevation of the chemokine CCL18/PARC in Gaucher disease: A novel surrogate marker for assessing therapeutic intervention.Blood. 2004; 103: 33-39
- Oligonucleotide chip for the diagnosis of HNF-1 alpha mutations.Biosens Bioelectron. 2005; 21: 637-644
- Assessing the statistical validity of proteomics based biomarkers.Anal Chim Acta. 2007; 592: 210-217
© 2008 Excerpta Medica Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc.