This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Therapeutics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Screening newborns for inborn errors of metabolism by tandem mass spectrometry.N Engl J Med. 2003; 348: 2304-2312
- Newborn screening for Pompe disease: Synthesis of the evidence and development of screening recommendations.Pediatrics. 2007; 120: e1327-e1334
- A retrospective, multinational, multicenter study on the natural history of infantile-onset Pompe disease.J Pediatr. 2006; 148: 671-676
- Contribution of clinical screening to carrier detection in a large Chinese family with Fabry disease due to a novel alpha-galactosidase A gene deletion.Eur J Neurol. 2007; 14: 493-497
© 2008 Excerpta Medica Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc.