Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Therapeutics
- The incretin system: Glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonists and dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors in type 2 diabetes.Lancet. 2006; 368: 1696-1705
- Incretin receptors for glucagon-like peptide 1 and glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide are essential for the sustained metabolic actions of vildagliptin in mice.Diabetes. 2007; 56: 3006-3013
- Inhibition of dipeptidyl peptidase IV improves metabolic control over a 4-week study period in type 2 diabetes.Diabetes Care. 2002; 25: 869-875
- From the bench to the bedside: Dipeptidyl peptidase IV inhibitors, a new class of oral antihyperglycemic agents.Curr Opin Drug Discov Devel. 2008; 11: 512-532
LG Life Sciences Ltd. (2007). Clinical Study Report. LGDPCL001. Seoul, Republic of Korea.
- (2R)-4-oxo-4-[3-(trifluoromethyl)-5,6-dihydro[1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a]pyrazin-7(8H)-yl]-1-(2,4,5-trifluorophenyl)butan-2-amine: A potent, orally active dipeptidyl peptidase IV inhibitor for the treatment of type 2 diabetes.J Med Chem. 2005; 48: 141-151
- Toxicological screening in urine: Comparison of two automated HPLC screening systems, toxicological identification system (TOX.I.S.*) versus REMEDI-HS.J Anal Toxicol. 2007; 31: 321-327
- (World Medical Association Declaration of Helsinki: Ethical Principles for Medical Research Involving Human Subjects [WMA Web site]. Adopted by the 18th WMA General Assembly, Helsinki, Finland, June 1964, and amended by the 52nd WMA General Assembly, Edinburgh, Scotland, October 2000)http://www.wma.net/e/policy/b3.htm(Accessed)Date: October 27, 2007
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of sitagliptin, an inhibitor of dipeptidyl peptidase IV, in healthy subjects: Results from two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies with single oral doses.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2005; 78: 675-688
- The effect of a shift in sodium intake on renal hemodynamics is determined by body mass index in healthy young men.Kidney Int. 2007; 71: 260-265
- Type 2 diabetestherapy with dipeptidyl peptidase IV inhibitors.Biochim Biophys Acta. 2005; 1751: 33-44
- Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of multiple oral doses of sitagliptin, a dipeptidyl peptidase-IV inhibitor: A doubleblind, randomized, placebo-controlled study in healthy male volunteers.Clin Ther. 2006; 28: 55-72
- Pharmacokinetic, insulinotropic, and glucagonostatic properties of GLP-1 [7-36 amide] after subcutaneous injection in healthy volunteers. Dose-response-relationships.Diabetologia. 1995; 38: 720-725
- Drug development and the FDA's Critical Path Initiative.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2007; 81: 129-133
- Biomarkers and surrogate end points for fit-for-purpose development and regulatory evaluation of new drugs.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2007; 81: 104-107
- Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors for the treatment of type 2 diabetes: Focus on sitagliptin.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2007; 81: 761-767
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamic effects of the oral DPP-4 inhibitor sitagliptin in middle-aged obese subjects.J Clin Pharmacol. 2006; 46: 876-886
Data from this study were presented in poster form at the 109th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, April 2-5, 2008, Orlando, Florida. An abstract has been published in Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2008;83(Suppl1):S88.