This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Therapeutics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Under-reporting of adverse drug reactions. Estimate based on a spontaneous reporting scheme and a sentinel system.Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 1998; 54: 483-488
- A Bayesian neural network method for adverse drug reaction signal generation.Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 1998; 54: 315-321
- Cyclooxygenase-2-specific inhibitors and cardiorenal function: A randomized, controlled trial of celecoxib and rofecoxib in older hypertensive osteoarthritis patients.Am J Ther. 2001; 8: 85-95
- Judging words rather than authors.Epidemiology. 1997; 8 (Editorial): 223-225
© 2002 Published by Elsevier Inc.