This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Therapeutics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A comparison of renal-related adverse drug reactions between rofecoxib and celecoxib, based on the World Health Organization/Uppsala Monitoring Centre Safety Database.Clin Ther. 2001; 23: 1478-1491
Prescription data. IMS Health Web site. Available at: http://www.imshealth.com.
- Differential effects of aspirin and non-aspirin non-steroidal antiinflammatory drugs in the primary prevention of myocardial infarction in post-menopausal women.Epidemiology. 2000; 11: 382-387
- Final report on the aspirin component of the ongoing Physicians' Health Study.N Engl J Med. 1989; 321: 129-135
© 2002 Published by Elsevier Inc.