Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Descriptive Epidemiology Group of International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC). Cancer Incidence, Mortality and Prevalence Worldwide–GLOBOCAN 2008.: http://www-dep.iarc.fr. Accessed October 10, 2013.
- Human papillomavirus is a necessary cause of invasive cervical cancer worldwide.J Pathol. 1999; 189: 12-19
Bosch FX, Iftner T. The Aetiology of Cervical Cancer. NHS Cancer Screening Programmes (NHSCSP). http://www.cancerscreening.nhs.uk/cervical/publications/nhscsp22.html. Accessed June 3, 2013.
- The causal relation between human papillomavirus and cervical cancer.J Clin Pathol. 2002; 55: 244-265
- Cost effectiveness of a potential vaccine for human papillomavirus.Emerging Infect Dis. 2003; 9: 37-48
- Potential health and economic impact of adding a human papillomavirus vaccine to screening programmes.JAMA. 2003; 290: 781-789
- Evaluating human papillomavirus vaccination programmes.Emerging Infect Dis. 2004; 10: 1915-1923
- Projected clinical benefits and cost effectiveness of a human papillomavirus 16/18 vaccine.J National Cancer Institute. 2004; 96: 604-615
- Epidemiology of HPV 16 and cervical cancer in Finland and the potential impact of vaccination: mathematical modelling analyses.PLoS Med. 2006; 3: 624-632
- Model for assessing human papillomavirus vaccination strategy.Emerging Infect Dis. 2007; 13: 28-41
- Health and economic implications of HPV vaccination in the United States.N Engl J Med. 2008; 359: 821-832
- Economic evaluation of human papillomavirus in the United Kingdom.BMJ. 2008; 337: a769
- Health and economic impact associated with a quadrivalent HPV vaccine in Italy.Gynaecological Oncol. 2009; 112: 370-376
- Anti-HPV vaccination: a review of recent economic data for Italy.Vaccine. 2009; 27: A54-A61
- Do we fully understand the economic value of vaccines?.Vaccine. 2007; 25: 5945-5957
- Valuation: Measuring and Managing the Value of Companies.Fifth Edition. Wiley Finance, Hoboken, NJ2010
- Using scenario thinking to make real options relevant to managers: a case illustration.J General Management. 2006; 31: 49-74
- Determinants of corporate borrowing.J Financial Econ. 1977; 5: 147-175
- On possibilistic mean value and variance of fuzzy numbers.Fuzzy Sets Systems. 2001; 122: 315-326
- The promise of real options.J Applied Corporate Finance. 2000; 13: 29-44
- Governance of preventive health intervention and on time veriﬁcation of its efﬁciency: the GIOVE Study.BMJ Open. 2012; 2: e000736
- The pricing of options and corporate liabilities.J Political Economy. 1973; 81: 637-654
- Option pricing: a simplified approach.J Financial Economics. 1979; 7: 229-263
- Thinking outside the box: recent advances in the analysis and presentation of uncertainty in cost-effectiveness studies.Annual Review Public Health. 2002; 23: 377-401
- European real options: an intuitive algorithm for the Black-Scholes formula.J Applied Finance. 2004; 14: 45-51
- Applied Fuzzy Arithmetic. An Introduction With Engineering Applications.Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Germany2005
- Net health benefits. A new framework for the analysis of uncertainty in cost-effectiveness analysis.Medical Decis Making. 1988; 18: S68-S80
- Fuzzy Sets*.Information and Control. 1965; 8: 338-353
- A fuzzy pay-off method for real options valuation.J Applied Mathematics Decision Sciences. 2009; : 165-169
Kinnunen J. Valuing M&A synergies as (fuzzy) Real Options. 2010 Annual International Conference on Real Options, REALOPTIONS. http://www.realoptions.org/papers2010/238.pdf. Accessed October 7, 2013.
- Novel health economic evaluation of a vaccination strategy to prevent HPV-related diseases: the BEST study.Med Care. 2012; 50: 1076-1085
Collan M. The Pay-off Method: Re-inventing Investment Analysis. Amazon.co.uk, 2012.
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC). Guidance for the introduction of HPV vaccines in EU countries. Guidance report, Stockholm, January 2008. http://ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications/Publications/0801_GUI_Introduction_of_HPV_Vaccines_in_EU.pdf. Accessed June 3, 2013.
- Real options analysis in strategic decision making: an applied approach in a dual options framework.J Applied Management Studies. 2000; 9: 235-255
Istituto Nazionale di Statistica (ISTAT). GeoDemo: resident population in Italy 2011. http://demo.istat.it/. Accessed October 24, 2012.
- Efficacy of vaccination against HPV infections to prevent cervical cancer in France: present assessment and pathways to improve vaccination policies.PLoS ONE. 2012; 7: e32251
- Scenarios, real options and integrated risk management.Long Range Planning. 2003; 36: 93-107
- The options approach to capital investment.Harvard Business Review. 1995; 733: 105-116
- Economic evaluation of vaccination programmes: the impact of herd immunity.Med Decis Making. 2003; 23: 76-82
- Impact of model, methodological and parameter uncertainty in the economic analysis of vaccination programmes.Med Decision Making. 2006; 26: 434-446