This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Therapeutics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Treatment of migraine attacks with sumatriptan.NEJM. 1991; 325: 316-321
- Treatment of acute migraine with subcutaneous sumatriptan.JAMA. 1991; 265: 2831-2835
- Self-treatment of acute migraine with subcutaneous sumatriptan using an auto-injector device.Eur Neurol. 1991; 31: 323-331
- Sumatriptan injection is superior to placebo in the acute treatment of migraine with regard to both efficacy and general well-being.Cephalalgia. 1992; 12: 214-220
- Assessment of health-related quality of life, disability and productivity in migraine patients exposed and unexposed to sumatriptan.Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Public Health Association. 3031994; (Washington, DC)
- Dihydroergotamine: A review of its use in the treatment of migraine and other headaches.Clin Neuropharmacol. 1992; 15: 289-296
Imitrex® (sumatriptan succinate) Injection Product Information. Cerenex Pharmaceuticals, Division of Glaxo Inc, Research Triangle Park, NC, May 1994.
- Office-based treatment of acute migraine with dihydroergotamine mesylate.Headache. 1993; 33: 471-475
- Abortive headache therapy with intramuscular dihydroergotamine.Headache. 1992; 32: 18-20
D.H.E. 45® (dihydroergotamine mesylate) Injection Product Information. Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Corp, East Hanover, NJ, April 1993.
- A prospective evaluation of intramuscular dihydroergotamine for the control of acute migraine in the office setting.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1993; 53 (Abstract): 225
- Clinical experience with patient-administered subcutaneous dihydroergotamine mesylate in refractory headache.Headache. 1992; 32: 21-23
- Health care resource and lost labour costs of migraine headache in the US.PharmacoEconomics. 1992; 2: 67-76
- Study of migraine and the treatment of acute attacks in industry.J Int Med Res. 1980; 8: 321-325
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.